Monday, March 31, 2014

Wanderlust Walking

I have been trying to get as much walking in as possible.

I do believe that "Spring" is in the air, but I am a bit superstitious and don't want to say it too loud or too often in order that I jinx it from actually arriving.

This past week I have logged many steps, miles and kilo-meters in various weather conditions. 

Each time out ... venturing a bit further and hoping the trails would be clear of snow and ice!






The snow and ice piles are almost all melted from our lawns, so I am sure that with a few more days of mild temperatures and sunshine the trails will be welcoming many walkers and runners.


My wanderlust walking will take me to new places to explore!



1 comment:

  1. Spring will be there soon !! Enjoy your walks !!

    ReplyDelete