Thursday, May 1, 2014

Vacation Stop...

#walkoflife#postcardsfromthelot#europeanadventures#France
#Spain#Lotvalley



Have you noticed that I have been quiet for a couple of weeks.

Life around here has gone a little crazy ... there was the Easter activities, family dinner for 21 of us, sleepovers by some of the family ... and I can't tell you what else ... well I can but I don't want to bore you with the details.

So I had to catch my breath and my walking has suffered because I have let other things become more important.

Soon we will be going on this year's European adventure.  

And yes some of my time has been consumed with some of the planning, finalizing details, etc.

I am going to take a break from this blog " Walk of Life Postcards" for now and will return once we come back from our travels to France and Spain.

I will still be blogging and posting on my other blog ... 
please do follow my walk thru life and travel with us via my posts and photographs ... 

"Postcards from the Lot".



No comments:

Post a Comment