Friday, October 18, 2013

Blah Blah ...



Finally, I am ready to blog again.

I am not sure what direction this blog will take or where it will go.

I just know that I continue to enjoy taking photos and I have tried to keep my personal commitment to walking with the desire to get in shape and condition so that in 2014 I may be able to walk part of "The Way" to Santiago de Compostella in Spain with my friend, Madame M.

The title "Blah, blah" is what we would call our chatty time during our walks, and now I will use my blog as a means of chatting.

Join me on my walks and see what I see and hear what I think!

Here is a few photos from my most recent walk in the park.


                           

3 comments:

  1. Good decision to start writing again. I will enjoy all the pics and writings !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures!! So glad you linked up today so I could hear a little of the Blah Blah :) Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie...I hope you will enjoy my "Walk of Life"

      Delete