Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Shhh! Wordless Wednesday!

#wordlessWednesday#silentsunday

In the world of blogging, there is something called "Wordless Wednesday" and "Silent Sunday".

I am not sure how or where the term came from or how it all started.

From my research, I have learnt that on Wednesdays all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph with no words to explain it in their blog.

The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn't need or require any description.

Perhaps, it was to help writers that may experience a block or a sudden drought in their creative thoughts when putting pen to paper or fingers to keyboards!

Every picture tells a story!

As time has gone on there have been modifications and variations to these so called "Wordless" and "Silent" days.

So I may use this with my blogs as I go forward, because I do believe "every picture tells a story".

When I am taking photos I look for those stories!





1 comment:

  1. I think this pic means that you are looking forward to see and feel that Spring is in the air !!! I already know that feeling : GREAT !!!

    ReplyDelete