Sunday, February 16, 2014

Last Footsteps in the Sand


Oh it seems so long ago since we left the warm sunshine of Florida, but it is only just over a week ago!


I traded in the white caps of the Ocean for the white snow covered land of Ontario.



Walking is so much easier for me when it is a bit warmer and I don't have to wear heavy winter boots and many layers of extra clothing to keep my body insulated from the deep freeze temperatures.


Enough wind today for kites!



My friends were waiting to say "Hello"!


So until the next time we get to travel to a warm and sunny destination or when our long, cold winter ends ... whichever comes first, I will just keep warm with my memories of our travels and my heavy red parka!

So for now I have traded in the sand for snow...

And yes the beautiful tanned feet belong to Monsieur Honey! 


1 comment:

  1. A nice mixture of reality and good memories !!!!

    ReplyDelete