Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Whispering Waves



The whispering waves of the Ocean can lull you to sleep at night and provide cool breezes as you walk along the beach.

My first walk on the beach was barefoot...and what a treat after the heavily dressed walking I was doing back home in Canada. 

And with no shoes to worry about I could walk in the Ocean also!

I think I may be a fair weather walker! 

I certainly do enjoy the less is more approach as far as attire and gear are concerned.

I have been trying to walk as early as possible in the day before the heat makes me lazy!



One day I walked the main street A1A down to the beach access near the Ron Jon Surf Shop and then back along the water ...not in my bare feet, I had to wear my "Go Walk Baby" shoes and they actually were good on the sand.

 
I hope to walk everyday while we are here! 

What do you think, don't you want to walk along the Ocean too?


2 comments:

  1. what do you mean by baby walk shoes? Do I call them SLEFFERKES ? Walking all along the ocean must give you a great feeling !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the name of my Skechers shoes..."Go Walk Baby"!
      Yes it is a wonderful feeling walking along the water, feet in the sand and in the Ocean and listening to the sound of the waves!

      Delete