Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sunny Snow Steps...

The night before it had snowed again but nothing like in some other towns and cities not far from us.

    Can you see the fresh snow coming down?

And the next day as I awoke and looked out the windows everything was sparkling and glistening!
The sun barely awake was already inviting me to come out and enjoy the winter wonderland.

Today was Friday and I really did need to do some household chores ... the dreaded cleaning especially after being away for a month down south. I spent most of the morning scrubbing and cleaning.
My walking buddy came to the rescue when she called to check in late in the morning, she was just going to head out for a quick walk... this was just what I needed. 
Quickly dressed in my gear I was ready to go and surprisingly after some minimal coaxing by Susie Q and her better half, Monsieur Honey also dressed to join us for a short stroll.




The men leading the way into the forest ... and most assuredly prepping for the impending history and nature lesson. 
They both have a wealth of knowledge which they readily shared and was most interesting.


We had lots of company join us today...which definitely changes the dynamics of the walk!
It was a most enjoyable adventure into the woods.


Bright red berries... wouldn't some of those branches make a welcome addition to my winter garden container?

The beautiful fuschia coloured sun shining through the tree branches.

Again my camera was playing up due to to the cold ... Must figure out how to keep it cozy and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment