Saturday, October 26, 2013

On the Road Again...

Okay... so not much walking has happened this past week, I have been busy with many sorted activities from spending precious time with some of the grandchildren, some computer work, routine household chores and getting ready to go on our road trip.

Today (Friday) we are heading out on our annual jaunt south.

We will travel for three days to reach sunny Florida sometime Sunday afternoon.

My dear husband and the dark days of November are not good friends; so we will extend our Summer by spending a few weeks in the Sunshine State of Florida.

My intention is to get back "on the road again" literally with a daily routine of walking while we are south ... probably in the coolness of the early morning air, before my enthusiasm "evaporates" in the heat.




2 comments:

  1. Good idea ! Walking in the morning ! Taking nice pics ! Blablabla with your friends ( in mind ) !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my friend ...early morning in the heat is the best! And I will blah blah with my walking buddies in my mind.

      Delete