Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I Am Saying a Little Prayer ...

Trying to find my motivation or should I say "time" to get back into my blogging routine.

There has been many upsetting events happening in the world over the past few weeks ... 

Things that can make you feel like you are drowning when you read the newspapers, watch the television broadcasts and browse the internet ... 


... some closer to home than one would personally like. 

... some affecting dear friends and their families in St. Louis.

... some that make you question how you can truly help people who are suffering from many illnesses, both physically and mentally.

For a bit of respite I stopped reading the papers, stopped watching the news broadcasts and stopped browsing the internet ... I walked around the garden giving myself some time to reflect and I said a little prayer for some "sunshine and light" to be added to everyone's life...

             


May you feel warmth and love in your life just like these beautiful sunflowers with their smiling faces!


Hope you enjoy a bit of colour shared from my late summer garden...


                   









No comments:

Post a Comment