Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Slumber Party

Alright I have been missing in action for over a week!

I have been attending the longest "Slumber Party" ever... not by choice but by necessity.

This week I have spent my time in my pjs and cuddled up in my duvet in my bed...something came over me... Severe headaches, sore throat, cough, sniffles and grumbling stomach... 
A cold/ flu or both?

My last contact with the outside world was Monday morning when I went for a walk in the neighbouring fields, although the paths were ice covered I managed to stay on my two feet.

I was already feeling something was coming over me but needed a bit of exercise and fresh air.

Since then I have been in hibernation in the confines of my bedroom.

This "Slumber Party" was nothing like the ones of my young years with loud rock'n'roll music, plenty of junk food and soda, and talking all night with best friends.

Hoping I have turned the corner and that I am back to myself soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment